1. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices for Driving Range bays will be as quoted on the Trafford Leisure booking page. These prices include any applicable VAT (these will be added to the total amount due where applicable).
- Unless stated otherwise, you should not make any additional payments for your Driving Range bay when you arrive at the Driving Range.
- Unless stated otherwise, payments for Driving Range bays must be made in advance by an accepted credit or debit card through the Website.
- Transactions will usually appear on the cardholder’s bank or card statement as Trafford Leisure – Altrincham Golf Course, but this is not guaranteed.
- Once you have submitted your booking and unless otherwise stated, it cannot be cancelled, refunded or re-arranged to another date or time. You will only be entitled to a refund if the Driving Range is closed for play.
4. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You (including the golfers included within your booking) are responsible for:
- Ensure your booking information is correct at the time of booking.
- Acting always in accordance with the facility code of conduct and act in a safe manner whilst using the bays.
- Arriving in good time before your allocated Bay time. Please note, Range bookings are subject to availability and there is no guarantee that the Range will be able to accommodate a Range bay booking if you miss your original time.
- Providing proof of your booking and payment, if requested by Golf facility staff.
- Communicating any special requirements in advance to the Driving Range staff.
- Maximum of 2 people per bay.
You accept that:
- The Golf facility has discretion to refuse entry or request that you leave (including any Golfer within your booking) that does not adhere to the facility rules.
- Where you have any complaints, these should be directed to the Customer Hub at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance for resolution.
5. DATA PROTECTION
We will only use your data to fulfil your booking. For example, they may contact you via your email address or telephone number to confirm your booking or to provide you with specific information you may need to know (i.e. the course is closed due to bad weather). We will not contact you for any other reason unless permitted by law or you if have provided them with your details and given any applicable consents once you arrive at the Driving Range.
Through the Website, we will seek your consent to send you marketing communications by email. You can unsubscribe from receiving these marketing communications at any time by using the links within each email, updating your account preferences or by contacting our Customer Hub team.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or law. We shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to your use, inability to use, performance or failures of the Websites, or the actions or omissions of any Golf Course.
Nothing in these T&Cs excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to add to or amend these T’s & Cs.
If any of these T’s & C’s are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure or delay by you or us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these T’s & C’s will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
We will contact you by email, telephone or provide you with information by posting notices on the Websites. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION & COMPLAINTS
We are committed to delivering excellent customer service. If you are not happy with the service Trafford Leisure provided, please contact the Customer Hub email@example.com , where your complaint will be dealt with.
Thank you for booking at Altrincham Golf Course and Driving Range.